Adams Flea & Tick Home Spray, Kills Fleas, Flea Eggs, Flea Larvae, Bed Bugs, Ticks, Ants, Cockroaches, Spiders, Mosquitoes and Many Other Listed Nuisance Pests in the Home, 24 Fl Oz

Regular price $0.00
Shipping calculated at checkout.

0 in stock

PROVEN EFFECTIVE - Kills fleas, flea eggs, flea larvae, bed bugs, ticks, cockroaches, ants*, spiders, mosquitoes, and many other labeled insects (*except carpenter, harvester, pharaoh, and fire ants) on contact
KILLS FAST - Begins killing fleas in as little as 5 minutes
DUAL ACTION - Kills over 30 insects and prevents new infestations
7-MONTH PROTECTION - Provides up to 7 months of flea protection
COMPLETE HOME DEFENSE - Use on carpets, rugs, upholstery, and pet bedding; do not spray directly on pets
EASY TO USE - Even and controlled spraying pattern for optimal results; this spray is not designed to be used directly on your pet
FRAGRANCE FREE - Dries fast, non-staining, and no lingering odor
PERFORMANCE PROVEN - Since 1975, Adams products offer a unique approach to prevention and protection for flea and tick control that you can rely on
PET, HOME, AND YARD - 5% of fleas live on your pet while the remaining 95% live in your home or yard; complete your flea and tick control system with Adams Pet, Home, and Yard products
FOR BEST RESULTS - Multiple steps or products may be necessary to help fight fleas and ticks on your pet - scroll down to view our comprehensive line of products
Kills fleas, ticks, cockroaches, ants, spiders, mosquitoes, and many other insects
For home use only
Starts killing in 5 minutes
Up to 7 months protection
Convenient trigger sprayer